It is a vegetated , shallow, landscaped depression which allow collection and filtering of pollutant from the storm water.
- Protects local waterways from storm water pollutants
- Creates habitat for wildlife, including birds and butterflies,
- Reduces standing water (puddles) that can attract mosquitoes
- Creates colorful gardens with a variety of flowers and plants year round
- Bioswale uses native plants. which have deep roots so they can absorb storm water and filter out pollutants
Checkout Bioswale Landscape