Why Vinca ?
- Abundant Bloom
- Self-seeded fast growing plant
- Thrive in almost any soil type
- Drought tolerant
- Prefer dry and sunny environment
- Need fertilizer once in a month
- Pinching help this plant to grow
- Available in multiple colour options in nursery like Pink, white or purple
- Best used in outdoor landscaping for borders, flowerbeds, container garden
- Other name are Sadaphuli (always flowering) , Barahmasi (bloom all 12 month), Vinca Rosea, Lochinera Rosea, or Madagascar periwinkle
Give Vinca a chance in your garden I am sure there abundant blooms will definitely attract you.Above reason are enough for me to grab the Vinca from Home Depot – San Diego this week !
Happy Gardening !