June 8, 2015 | Gardening | No Comments|
Kalanchoe is an ornamental house plant. Following are some quick points about kalanchoe
– It belongs to succulent family
– Always preferred to be potted. Clay pot is advisable.
– Easy to grow
– Require warm temperature. It is extremely sensitive to cold temperature.
– Need plenty of light, but no direct sunlight
– Soil must be a good mixture of peat moss,perlite and sand. That allow better aeration of the roots
They are available in multiple colours in store. I picked up dark pink to add some brightness to my balcony corner.
I have purchased them in month of Jun 2015 and potted them as advisable and excited to watch them grow :).