Scientific name is #Coreopsis grandiflora. Thickseed is a local name. I didn’t find Hindi name for this yet. They have around 80 varieties and available in different colours as well. Why coreopsis? Following are some quick notes to consider
– It is a Perennial plant
– Full sun
– Water regularly until your plant is well established, after which time it is fairly drought tolerant.
– Prefer sandy soil
– Use them as roadside planting or border to your garden.
– Thread like green #Foliage
– They are used as cut flowers in your floral arrangements
– Attracts butterfly and birds
Bring them home and enjoy their bright yellow flowers beauty.